Posts by olddog:
February 28th, 2015 by olddog
The topic of the Unabomber came up again. The favorite passage of transhumanist Ray Kurzweil and Bill Joy, founder of the now acquired Sun Microsystems in which Ted Kaczynski explains the “New Luddite Challenge” – essentially the question of what happens if computers take over, and if not, what happens at the hands of an elite who don’t need the masses for labor, or anything else. Will people be simply exterminated?
Will the population be gradually but sharply reduced through population control, eugenics, family planning and propaganda (as is actually happening now), or will the masses instead be treated as “pets” with cute hobbies and trivial pursuits, but no real meaning in society? The question remains, or could be a combination of all of the above.
In the face of mass unemployment and depopulation, is violent revolution justified? For reasons I explain, likely not. It is not clear who could be stopped with force that would result in stopping the tyranny; the tyranny exists, but it is systematic and compartmentalized in the hands of thousands, and probably millions of people. Moreover, violence has become a trivial event for media sensationalism and in justifying greater police state powers, etc. Thus, violence is the wrong approach on many levels, including moral.
Meanwhile, there is the question of liberty, and the kind of freedom that America’s Founding Fathers pursued circa 1776. Though other methods were attempting – the Tea Party protest, for instance – the revolution was ultimately fought through violent, guerrilla warfare. One of Thomas Jefferson’s most famous quotes – as author of the Declaration of Independence and third president of the United States of America – is: “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Years later, in his letters to John Adams, the second president and a former political enemy of Jefferson’s, Jefferson posed the idea that freedom could not so easily restored through violence, particularly if the public were unenlightened and uneducated in the ways of liberty and good self government.
Jefferson discusses the case of ancient Rome, where the usurped powers of Julius Caesar transformed the republic into a thoroughly corrupt dictatorship. Caesar was killed in a conspiracy by the Senate, led by Brutus. Ultimately, the Caesar family remained in control of the empire anyway.
But Jefferson argues that even if Brutus had prevailed, or other Roman freedom lovers such as Cicero or Cato in power, it would have been nearly impossible to create good government in the climate of corruption, and the era of debased, demoralized masses who were uneducated in the virtues of self-government:
“How can a people who have struggled long years under oppression throw off their oppressors and establish a free society? The problems are immense, but their solution lies in the education and enlightenment of the people and the emergence of a spirit that will serve as a foundation for independence and self-government.”
“If Caesar had been as virtuous as he was daring and sagacious, what could he, even in the plenitude of his usurped power, have done to lead his fellow citizens into good government?… If their people indeed had been, like ourselves, enlightened, peaceable, and really free, the answer would be obvious. ‘Restore independence to all your foreign conquests, relieve Italy from the government of the rabble of Rome, consult it as a nation entitled to self-government, and do its will’.”
“But steeped in corruption, vice and venality, as the whole nation was,… what could even Cicero, Cato, Brutus have done, had it been referred to them to establish a good government for their country?… No government can continue good but under the control of the people; and their people were so demoralized and depraved as to be incapable of exercising a wholesome control.”
“These are the inculcations necessary to render the people a sure basis for the structure of order and good government. But this would have been an operation of a generation or two at least, within which period would have succeeded many Neros and Commoduses, who would have quashed the whole process. I confess, then, I can neither see what Cicero, Cato and Brutus, united and uncontrolled could have devised to lead their people into good government, nor how this enigma can be solved.” –Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 1819.
Today, in the age of technology, computers and the Internet, freedom is lose to the control freaks, engaged in mass surveillance, mind control, economic centralization and oligarchical collectivism. Is there room for freedom in this technological society? Could a peaceful revolution succeed?
Aaron Dykes is a co-founder of TruthstreamMedia.com with Melissa Melton, where this article first appeared. Find them on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
February 27th, 2015 by olddog
(Before It’s News)
By Graham Summers / Gold Seek
The mainstream financial media likes to focus on stocks because:
- The stories are a lot sexier than bonds or currencies
- They make for better hype jobs than bonds or currencies
If your job is to sit in front of a camera selling the notion of getting rich from investing, you’re not going to talk about bonds or currencies (maybe the latter is of interest but only with insane amounts of leverage which usually bankrupts a trader in his or her first trade).
However, today stocks are in fact a very minor story. They are, in a sense, the investing equivalent of picking up pennies in front of a steamroller.
That steamroller is the $100 trillion bond bubble.
For 30+ years, Western countries have been papering over the decline in living standards by issuing debt. In its simplest rendering, sovereign nations spent more than they could collect in taxes, so they issued debt (borrowed money) to fund their various welfare schemes.
This was usually sold as a “temporary” issue. But as politicians have shown us time and again, overspending is never a temporary issue. This is compounded by the fact that the political process largely consists of promising various social spending programs/ entitlements to incentivize voters.
This type of social spending is not temporary… this is endemic.
The US is not alone… Most major Western nations are completely bankrupt due to excessive social spending. And ALL of this spending has been fueled by bonds.
This is why Central Banks have done everything they can to stop any and all defaults from occurring in the sovereign bonds space. Indeed, when you consider the bond bubble everything Central Banks have done begins to make sense.
- Central banks cut interest rates to make these gargantuan debts more serviceable.
- Central banks want/target inflation because it makes the debts more serviceable and puts off the inevitable debt restructuring.
- Central banks are terrified of debtdeflation (Fed Chair Janet Yellen herself admitted that oil’s recent deflation was an economic positive) because it would burst the bond bubble and bankrupt sovereign nations.
- The bond bubble, like all bubbles, will burst. When it does, everything about investing will change.
Bonds have been in bull market since the early ‘80s. Thus, an entire generation of investors and money managers (anyone under the age of 55) has been investing in an era in which risk has generally gotten cheaper and cheaper.
This, in turn, has driven the rise in leverage in the financial system. As the risk-free rate fell, so did all other rates of return. Thus investors turned to leverage or using borrowed money to try to gain greater rates of return on their capital.
Today, that leverage has resulted in $100 trillion in bonds with over $555 trillion in derivatives based on bonds.
This bubble, literally dwarfs all other bubbles. To put this into perspective, the Credit Default Swap (CDS) market that nearly took down the financial system in 2008 was only a tenth of this ($50-$60 trillion).
When this bubble bursts, 2008 will look like a picnic.
If you’ve yet to take action to prepare for the second round of the financial crisis, we offer a FREE investment report Financial Crisis “Round Two” Survival Guide that outlines easy, simple to follow strategies you can use to not only protect your portfolio from a market downturn, but actually produce profits.
You can pick up a FREE copy at:
Phoenix Capital Research
February 26th, 2015 by olddog
By Preston James
Unbeknownst to most American’s, Ronald Reagan’s authorized his personal Secret Agent Lee Wanta to build an American High Speed Rail (HSR) Maglev Bullet Train system that was capable of speeds of 225 MPH.
Not only did Lee Wanta create a viable, realistic plan to do so, he actually raised the necessary funds to do so. And that marvelous plan is still ready to be implemented, fully funded, and constitutes the very best clear and certain path to the reconstruction of American heavy industry and manufacturing, while providing two million new high paying American jobs for American Citizens. In the early 1981, United States President Ronald W Reagan gave a mandated order/directive to Lee Emil Wanta under Presidential Executive Order No. 12333 to design and implement an MX Mobile Missile Rail-car based system.
The Bush Cabal is still hanging on to their power, using Cutouts and Puppets.
The Bush Cabal, the folks that assassinated JFK and hijacked the CIA to use as the City of London’s Central Bankster’s action agent (Cutout), also stopped the Wanta HRS Plan cold, hijacked his money he had raised for the plan, all made possible when they instituted an assassination attempt on President Reagan and bought off many intel, USG officials and some high US military. Few Americans realize that the Bushes cannot legally hold any public office due to an immunity agreement between Prescott Bush with the USG over his trading with the Nazis and exposure for treason through Union Bank, SA as described in a prior Veterans Today article (1). President Reagan authorized Wanta’s company, New Republic/USA Financial Group, Ltd., Jackson, Mississippi, USA (a Mississippi intelligence operations group under Title 18 USC Section 6 (line 11) to build or otherwise obtain a rail system capable of moving MX Mobile Missiles.
It was Wanta’s efforts to implement this MX Mobile Missile Plan using Railcars for President Reagan that led him to come up with a true High Speed Rail (HSR) Bullet Train System which Reagan quickly approved and asked Wanta to implement according to a pre-planned timetable.
Reagan’s directive had to do with an Operational Plan to lawfully purchase the Santa Fe/Southern Pacific Railroad in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for authorized mobilization and deployment activities. One of those authorized activities involved the movement of MX Mobile Missiles to an underground storage facility at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama. Redstone began as a chemical weapons manufacturing facility for WWII but became the Army’s focal point for rocket and space projects (including the development of the first U.S. ballistic missiles and space launch vehicles).
Through using an old bankrupt railroad called Sante Fe & Southern Pacific to move MX Mobile Missiles is a far cry from planning a national high-speed rail facility for the American People. The Wanta High Speed Train (HRS) Bullet Train System that Ronald Reagan authorized Wanta to build was described in a previous Veterans Today article (2). Though most Americans react to such information about the Wanta HSR System (HRS Maglev Bullet Train) Plan with a bit of a “ho-hum” attitude, those who are paying attention to what’s going on today understand the significance of the above information in its relationship to another under-reported story.
According to a recent story, Russia is now developing a new intercontinental ballistic missile mounted on a railway car in a bid to counterbalance prospective U.S. weapons, according to a senior Russian military officer.(3)
“Colonel General Sergei Karakayev, the chief of the military’s Strategic Rocket Forces, said in remarks carried by Russian news agencies on Wednesday that the new weapon would be much easier to camouflage than its predecessor. The Soviet-designed railway missiles were scrapped in 2005.” “Karakayev said the Yars missile intended for the project was much lighter than the Soviet-built system and could be put inside a regular refrigerator car unlike its predecessor, which required a heavier and bigger car that could be detected by enemy intelligence.” Obviously President Putin has come to believe that the idea of Wanta’s Mobile Missiles/Rail Car System is a very important concept that can make a valuable contribution to Russia’s defense. So now Putin who has attained the status of a top Rock Star in the West for sheltering the great American Whistle-blower hero Edward Snowden, once again shows his raw intelligence and political reality.
Certainly Putin must be enjoying watching the criminals in charge of the NSA squirm and deny their crimes and Treason while they still accuse Snowden of violating National Security, when actually they are the foreign controlled RICO criminals and Traitors exposed for spying on all Americans and tapping their phones who have violated the Fourth Amendment. It be quite amusing for him to watch these Traitors and criminals be exposed for spying on all Americans and tapping their phones, sending all raw data to Israeli contractors who process it and sell it to America’s enemies and highest bidding corporations, and also use it to blackmail Supreme Court closeted judges to approve illegal healthcare laws, and many other USG officials, judges and politicians to commit numerous illegal, Treasonous and Seditious acts.
Lee Wanta started implementing an excellent plan for Reagan to build the desired MX Mobile Missile Rail-car based system called the LGM-118 (MX) Peacekeeper Rail System.
The direct mandated order that Leo Wanta received from President Reagan told him to purchase the Federal Land Bank building in Jackson, MS, which would be used for logistics and satellite feed. The funds to buy the building and the Santa Fe Southern Pacific Railroad came from the Department of Defense to New Republic/USA (Miss). The money was placed in Deposit Guaranty Bank in Mississippi and the necessary credit cards for field operations were issued by Merrill Lynch to the New Republic/USA Financial Group, Ltd (Miss).
LGM-118 (MX) Peacekeeper Mobile Rail Based Missile System
The MX Mobile Missile Rail-car System used Refrigerator cars manufactured by Rockwell International to carry the Missiles incognito. These cars were to be kept in special disguised enclosures until brought into action, when they would be brought out and transported along railroad tracks all over the Nation. This was purposefully leaked to make sure any nuclear armed enemy would be reluctant to go into a nuclear exchange with America given the fact this train based MX Mobile Missile System would almost guarantee mutually assured destruction (MAD) in any nuclear exchange. And this was a sound defense strategy since Putin is now utilizing this novel idea as a major deterrent to nuclear war by any potential enemies.
Before Lee Wanta could fully implement Reagan’s directives which included the MX Mobile Rail System and also a true High Speed Rail System (HSR Bullet train), he was blocked by the Bush Cabal and given a bad rap in an attempt to discredit him and stop the implementation of both systems and other changes best characterized as the Wanta Reconstructing America Plan (WRAP).
If you have read Chapter 9 of Wanta’s biography, WANTA! Black Swan, White Hat, you are aware that the prosecuting attorney, J. Douglas Haag, a State of Wisconsin Assistant Attorney General, made much to-do about a $500,000 deposit made to the Mississippi bank, telling the jury the funds were the personal property of Wanta and represented evidence of his guilt as a tax evader in the State of Wisconsin. The funds, of course, came from the Department of Defense and represented nothing of the kind… but AAG Haag had Wanta in a box.
Part of the the Wanta High Speed Rail System Plan (HRS Maglev) was designed to advance the American MX ICBM Missile Defense System.
The money had been provided to purchase a railroad line, right of way and real estate properties that would be used to haul MX Mobile Missiles to defend our great nation – America. The railroad and building for which the funds were provided both were linked to a highly secret mandate from the President of the United States. Wanta could not make that information public at his phony non-jurisdictional – county criminal tax trial for civil tax evasion. Instead, he had to eat a 22-year prison and parole sentence.
At the time of Wanta’s Mississippi attempt to purchase the Santa Fe & Southern Railroad so America’s MX Mobile Missiles could be moved to appropriate national locations for the national defense, the Central Intelligence Agency (for which Vice President George Herbert Walker Bush had been Director until becoming vice president under President Reagan) was competing against a new intelligence agency that Reagan wanted in place to replace what he believed was a totally corrupted CIA as previously acknowledged by former President John F. Kennedy. The new agency was called Intelligence Support Agency (ISA) and Lee Emil Wanta was to be the Assistant Director of the new American intel-ops group. As is almost always true in the world of political cronyism, the CIA was threatened by the presence of the new group and was probably behind the failure of the acquisitions needed – the railroad and the Federal Land Bank building – to implement President Reagan’s plans.
The result: the CIA did not want the MX Mobile Missiles being moved around by the Department of Defense via Wanta’s company – a USC Title 18 USC Section 6 (Line 11) intelligence gathering corporation. They wanted to control the operation complete with “set-aside allocations” and other financial motivation to be enjoyed by unidentified participants at the expense of American taxpayers.
The Wanta HRS Train System (Maglev Bullet Train) has important Civil Defense and National Disaster response capabilities.
Lee Wanta says the railroad plan (to be disclosed publicly) was to provide a hurricane evacuation route for Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Texas and that high-speed rail filled that need nicely…That was the story that was to be told to the Public. The hard core reason that justified the costs involved was, however, national defense: the movement of MX Mobile Missiles to critical locations, but civil defense was an important gain that would result from the successful implementation of the HSR System. So there you have the synopsis of why Putin is, in December 2013, taking advantage of the original plan for Mobile MX Mobile Missile System born during the Reagan Administration under the management of Presidential Secret Agent Lee Emil Wanta… a plan that would have saved us from the USSR at that time.
Lee Wanta was working with numerous very high level American Military and Intel on his AmeriRail High Speed Rail System (HSR).
Lee Wanta was working in concert with General James A. Abrahamson, Central Intelligence Director William Casey, former Central Intelligence Director William Colby, and Reagan’s Attorney General, William French Smith. Gen. Abrahamson was Director for the F-16 Multinational Air Combat Fighter Program at Aeronautical Systems Division before being assigned Administrator for the Space Transportation System, and was responsible for the nation’s space shuttle program. In 1980, he assumed the duties of Deputy Chief of Staff for Systems, Air Force Systems Command Headquarters.
History teaches the importance of Transcontinental Railroads.
If one studies the early 1900 history of the construction of the Transcontinental Railroad connecting a developing economic Eurasian Alliance between France, Germany, Russia and Japan, and would quickly erode their worldwide financial power base which was designed to serve as a substitute to the declining British Empire and loss of so many Colonies. It was this same tribe of central British Banksters operating out of the City Of London Financial District, a separate nation-state with its own ambassadors just like the Vatican, that financed both the Bolshevik Revolution and its much feared Cheka Red Terror, Lenin and then Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot as well as Hitler and the Nazis and now the rogue zio criminal syndicate state of Israel of Rev.2:9 & 3:9.
And it is these same Zionist British Bankster forces at work today keeping America divided into political warring factions in order to keep America divided and conquered, known as the “Perfidius Albion” plan of secret colonization and/or nation-state financial infiltration and hijacking in order to massively asset strip. These very folks, the Zionist infil-Traitors, the enemies inside the gates of America and their political puppets and Cutouts owned by AIPAC, and B’nai B’rith super-masons, are the entities that have worked so hard to keep Lee Wanta from activating his Reconstructing-America Plan and have prevented him from access to his personal money which has been awarded to him by a Federal Court Order.
“Chaselet” was an intelligence operation involving Swiss banks (particularly Credit Suisse) that were re-activating what should have been “dead” bank credit instruments… like Letters of Credit. For example, a Letter of Credit from Chase Manhattan might have been drawn down – or may not have been drawn but served as collateral on another credit. Wanta’s investigation involved Credit Suisse, Union Bank of Switzerland and other banks recycling the Letters of Credit from banks around the world – reactivating what should have been dead notes. What was being done was a criminal act.
‘Wanta explains it this way: “Say a hoodlum comes to a banker and gives that person a clean, clear, active financial document. You go on the computer and the computer says ‘yes, that person is the owner!’ You, the banker, know the hoodlum is not the owner, but he is going to give you 10 or 12 percent because he’s going to re-cycle the Letter – reactivate it. There’s one condition before the one-year loan the hoodlum is asking for can be granted by the banker. That once dead but now alive note must be returned and destroyed before the loan to the hoodlum matures (becomes due). In other words, the loan must be repaid before its due date. That way, the bank is not holding the fraudulent financial document because the loan is repaid before it becomes due and the dead Letter of Credit that collateralizes the loan is destroyed.”
‘Say the “dead” letter of credit is in the amount of $300 billion. Your loan rate for six months is 7 percent – or, $2,100,000. The borrower places the money in a six-month bank guaranteed instrument (which because the amount is large, is purchased at a 20 percent discount). The borrower has $300 billion and is able to purchase the investment for $240 billion. He receives interest on the entire $300 billion for six months. At that point in time, the $300 billion investment vehicle is cashed and your profit for the six months is $2,100,000 – the amount of your bank loan interest. The loan interest is paid and the “dead” letter of credit is destroyed. But if the loan interest totals the same as the profit, did the person make any money on the deal? Re-read sentence three of this paragraph. He bought the investment at a 20 percent discount, spending only $240 billion for the $300 billion investment. He netted $60 billion.
‘A lot of money can be re-cycled that way – perhaps even $4.5 trillion, broken into numerous “Letters of Credit” which really do not exist but which once were written…’(4)
Unfortunately for America, the Bush Cabal (crypto-zios and Nazis) still remains in power using Cutouts and Puppets running the Administration, although its power base in now beginning to quickly erode and imminent collapse is soon to come as City of London based World-Zionism, the largest worldwide crime syndicate is being fully exposed and defeated on all fronts.
The current batch of Bush Cabal Traitors and cronies know that the actuation and completion of the Wanta High Speed Rail System (HSR Maglev Bullet Train) would unify America and immediately increase commerce and business across America. Ask any transportation expert and they will tell you that good transportation enhances commerce in many different ways and high speed transportation has many advantages already proved in Europe, Japan and China that have high speed Bullet Trains functioning now. Careful study of this wonderful and informative book at certain sections will reveal many of the details of the Wanta High Speed Rail System (HRS Maglev Bullet Train) Plan.
What exactly would the Wanta High Speed Rail System (HRS Maglev Bullet Train) look like?
If implemented now, the Wanta Reconstructing-America Plan with its AmeriRail High Speed Rail System (HSR Maglev Bullet Train) would provide an aggressive solution to the serious economic demise of America caused by the so-called Free-Trade Agreements.
If implemented now, even though delayed by the Bush Cabal and its blatant violations of Rule of Law and massive endemic corruption, the Wanta Reconstructing-America Plan would serve as an aggressive solution to the serious problem created by so-called “Free-Trade” which was accompanied by US Department of State grants to American Corporations to export factories and jobs to Mexico and then China, as well as other countries.
All Free-Trade have been acts of blatant Unconstitutional Treason by top US Politicians and Public Officials who sold America out for campaign donations, set-aside allocations, revolving-door jobs, lucrative honorariums, power and position, as well as the “Beltway Lifestyle” of living like Royalty and Kings and/or Princes or Princesses.
Certainly the removal of the Bush Cabal and its cronies from high positions of unelected power in the USG would make it possible to fully retract all Free-Trade Agreements and re-institute reasonable protection for American jobs, manufacturing and industry with the re-instatement of a system of appropriate Tariffs as was done before the Bush Cabal rose to Unconstitutional power and was able to put their puppet in the White house who would pull out all stops to pass free Trade Agreements in order to destroy America’s industrial, manufacturing and financial might.
President Eisenhower’s National Highway System was a great stimulus for new and expanded commerce as well as contributing to a more effective defense system.
When President Eisenhower instituted his “National System of Interstate and Defense Highways” aka the “Interstate System” with high bridges permitting the rapid transport of American ICBM missiles, the commercial and trucking benefits for all of America were simply astounding. Folks could travel long distance for family vacations with ease and over the road trucking transported manufactured goods and food stuffs and a rapid rate never before possible.
The economic benefits to America were simply astounding. Certainly the implementation of the Wanta HSR System would quickly produce major benefits from inexpensive high speed travel for America. New Hotels would quickly be built by AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc. (USA), and Hotel/Motel Chains and other supporting businesses localized Rail Systems which link to the national High-Speed Rail System would be built, offering quick access to and from HSR Centers and Hubs. Two Million new jobs with good salaries and total benefits would be created and reliable salaries would greatly reduce past-due house payments and foreclosures which would, in turn,help put a floor on the troubled housing market.
Ronald Reagan was a most distinctive 40th President of the United States of America but little is known by the general public of his vision to revitalize American transportation, industry, and jobs and the special plans he formed in consultation with Lee Wanta, his secret agent and right hand “can do” man.
Ronald Reagan has been rightly credited with taking down the Berlin wall and ending the evil communist reign of the Soviet Union and East Germany, and his personal Secret Agent and Confidant Lee Wanta played a strategic part in managing this sensitive operation.
What Ronald Reagan was known for was his credo, “Big Government is not the solution, but IS the problem.”
Ronald Reagan like all previous US Presidents was not perfect, and most of his mistakes have been played out. They have been and overplayed by his detractors and political opponents. What he did right and was in the process of doing to rebuild America far overshadowed any of his mistakes and oversights.
Few Americans have ever been informed of what Reagan’s dynamic Vision was for America as a restored Constitutional Republic. Even fewer know how he planned to achieve independent Industrial might and prosperity for all willing to work, and what he did while President to bring this about.
The man that was his close personal confidante, Lee Wanta, knows more about Ronald Reagan’s Vision for America than anyone else because he worked with the President — reporting directly to him as a secret agent. Wanta helped Reagan develop these plans and was well on his way to implementing them before President Reagan was stopped cold by one of several assassination attempts, which in reality, were all attempts at a coup d’ e-tat by the Bush Cabal. Although Reagan lived through the assassination attempt , his power was drastically curtailed by the betrayal and usurpation of many around him…People he thought were his loyal supporters. They jumped ship and joined up with the new City of London backed Bush cabal which although still in power to this day running numerous puppets, its power base is being eroded by the day and its days of unrestricted power are now quite limited. Once the Bush cabal was in place and had aligned it’s forces, it instituted major efforts to Globalize America starting with the passage of massive Free Trade Agreements under Bill Clinton who worked for them. Under President Clinton, Department of State grants were provided to finance the cost of exporting American jobs, manufacturing and industry outside America to Mexico and China.
Every single Free-Trade Agreement has been a blatant High Treason and Sedition, both of which are capital crimes against America, a Constitutional Republic and can lead to execution or life-imprisonment upon conviction.
Every single Free-Trade Agreement has been a result of blatant acts of High Treason and Sedition against America, as well as violations of the US Constitution and truly represent acts by “enemies within America” who have been bought off by wealthy offshore international Central Banks and corporations as well as wealthy lobbying groups including AIPAC and B’nai B’rith and the like who serve as agents of control for the Zionist City of London Central Banksters.
The free trade crimes of NAFTA, CAFTA, GATT, and WTO have been passed incrementally under the spell of the Bush Cabal which is still in power have resulted in the massive exportation of jobs, manufacturing and heavy industry out of America, reduced available employment, diminishing long term careers and generally eroded the economy, creating a general bifurcation of class in society with growing holdings of the upper 1% and diminished wealth of the rest.
If Bush and his cabal of Traitors had not usurped President Reagan’s power and instituted a coup d’ e-tat and tried to assassinate him, NAFTA, CAFTA, WTO, and GATT would never have occurred and Fair Trade with properly weighted tariffs would have remained in place. And America would have had plenty of jobs right now, no massive recession of 2007 and a much better standard of living right now for all Americans.
Ronald Reagan worked with Lee Wanta to develop specific and dynamic plans to revitalize the American transportation system, manufacturing and heavy industry, and the ICBM Missile Defense System.
After the coup d’ e-tat which placed the Bush Dynasty in power, Reagan’s plans to continue to build American industry, manufacturing and the new jobs that come with it got sidetracked and ignored. Lee brought down the Soviet Union Ruble (SUR). He had received $150 Billion USD from America’s defense budget to do it — and Wanta repaid those funds in less than six months. From there, using money in no way associated with the American Government but gained by his own investment skill, Wanta proceeded to create the greatest fortune ever amassed by one human being. Wanta knew Reagan’s plans to continue the strengthening of the American economy – He was one of very few people who knew all the details of what Reagan wanted for America.
What few realize is that Lee Wanta completed the Reagan plan to “Tear Down that Wall” on his behalf, and also completed most of the preparations for the second part of Reagan’s Plan which he had developed in consultations with Lee Wanta and assigned to him to personally actuate and complete, which is best described as the AmeriRail High Speed Rail System (HSR Maglev Bullet Train) Plan.
What few realize is that President Reagan had asked Lee Wanta, working in conjunction with former Director of Intelligence William Colby, Reagan’s Director of Central Intelligence, William Casey, and Reagan’s Attorney General, William French Smith, to come up with a plan to take down the Evil Empire.
The Plan was to Destabilize the economy of the Evil Empire, which in turn, would bring down the structure of the Soviet Military and its Military Structure was approved by Ronald Reagan and successfully actuated and completed by Lee Wanta.
What was done specifically is quite complex and for those that want to gain a complete understanding can refer to his Biography, Wanta! Black Swan, White Hat. Wanta’s significance in this effort is also documented in Claire Sterling’s book, Thieve’s World (Simon & Schuster, 1994). This book, Wanta! Black Swan, White Hat, can now be purchased in its latest Edition in digital Kindle form with numerous detailed copies of legal, official documents.(5) Careful study of this wonderful book at certain sections will reveal many of the details of the Wanta AmeriRail High Speed Rail (HSR Maglev Program).
The Wanta Reconstructing-America Plan can be instituted now, all the money has been provided in advance by Lee Wanta.
If instituted now, even though delayed by the Bush Cabal and its blatant violations of Rule of Law and massive endemic corruption, the Wanta Reconstructing America plan, would serve as an aggressive solution to the serious problem created by so-called “Free Trade” which was accompanied by US Department of State grants to American corporations to export factories and jobs to Mexico and then China, as well as other countries.
All Free Trade Agreements have been acts of blatant, Unconstitutional Treason by top US Politicians and Officials who sold America out for campaign donations, revolving door jobs, lucrative honorariums and power and position and the beltway lifestyle of living like Royalty and Kings or Princes. Certainly the removal of the Bush Cabal from high positions of power in the USG would make it possible to fully retract all Free-Trade Agreements and re-institute reasonable protection for American jobs, manufacturing and industry with the reinstatement of system of appropriate Tariffs as was done before the Bush Cabal rose to power.
Free Trade is treasonous and Seditious, and designed to destroy America’s National economy and export millions of jobs, manufacturing and industrial opportunities out of America, all financed by US Department of State ‘grants’ paid for by you, the American Taxpayers.
There is nothing wrong with “Fair Trade” which is the application of reasonable Tariffs set by an American Trade Board which raise import prices to parity of American manufacturing and used properly prevents unfair advantages from import goods in the American marketplace. Allowing imports at unfair prices to be sold has undermined American industry, manufacturing and jobs under all the Lawless, Treasonous Free-Trade Agreements.
The plan for the Wanta High Speed Rail System (HSR Maglev) is still ready to be actuated and completed by Lee Wanta as negotiated between he and Ronald Reagan as soon as the illegal blocks by the treasonous Bush Cabal are removed.
Central to the Wanta Reconstructing-America Plan (WRAP) is the construction of a true trans-national High Speed Rail System (HSR Maglev) with speeds of 200+ MPH. This is not Rapid Transit (RT) which is limited to speeds 125 MPH or less, typically far less. This is a true state of the Bullet Train like they have in Europe and even China; even more advanced and with more redundant safeguards such as selective/intermittent track segment activation. St. Louis will serve as the central hub where manufacturing, logistics, planning, security and maintenance operations are run, which would certainly vitalize an economically ruined city.
Lee Wanta was a child genius who quickly was recognized when his abilities gained attention in High School.
As a young child, Lee Wanta stood out and was quickly recognized. He was a remarkable childhood genius whose mental abilities were so extraordinary that they eventually came to the attention of his US Senator, Alexander Wiley, who brought Wanta into a long process that involved serving America, the Constitutional Republic, who Wanta dearly cherished. As Wanta went on to pursue numerous functions for the USG he attained many remarkable and extraordinary achievements, and this eventually caught the attention of Ronald Reagan who was always looking for the very brightest talent out there in America to assist with the implementation of his special program to revitalize and strengthen America’s Defense while keeping America strong economically.
If one examines and considers Wanta’s abilities to process, comprehend, design and activate large scale solutions to serious defense and economic issues and master them in un-obvious and very superior ways, it is obvious that this man Wanta is a remarkable man and is in a class of his own as far and cognitive and mental problem solving capabilities in exceedingly complex situations where no simple or easy solutions seem evident. And yet he does come up with them over and over again.
It is possible that President Reagan was informed by William Casey that he could have his own personal agent to implement his plans and that he had better be careful who he trusted because American intel was deeply infil-Traited. And it is interesting that Casey has serious distrust of many around him when he was head of the CIA. He brought in his own secret agent Frank Dux to serve him. Dux was at the time an Asian Bloodsport martial artist victor and considered by most experts at the time to be the world’s best martial artist and the quickest in the world in hand to hand combat. Casey trained and equipped Dux who then went on to serve and protect Casey diligently and heroically. Dux proved himself to be a hero and a stand up man while serving William Casey. This amazing story can actually be read about in Frank Dux’s excellent biography, The Secret Man (6). And ignore the superfluous attempts to discredit his story, a quick read of his marvelous book and a fact check will expose these efforts and show Dux to have been the real deal.
President Reagan realized that Lee Wanta was an absolute financial and business genius. Anybody that knows Lee Wanta well realizes he has exceptional social and communication skills, has a photographic memory for names, faces, places, facts and detail far beyond the norm, and has the ability to comprehend complex economic and financial matters that are so far unmatched by anyone in America.
Conclusion and Call to Action:
And now you have the numerous reasons behind the unique, dynamic plan for the creation of the High Speed Rail System (HSR) and an understanding of the many positive ways it can be used for the good of the American people such as escaping large regional natural (and other) disasters rather than being trapped in big cities and forced to face possible death… and, of course, the HSR System would serve as an essential upgrade to our MX Mobile Missile System and the defense of our Great Nation America, land of the Free and Home of the Brave, as is always of foremost concern in the very busy mind of the man who was Ronald Reagan’s top Secret Agent and personal confident, Lee Wanta.
What can you the reader do? The first thing you can do is send or email this article to your friends and associates and your local newspaper reporter and news desks and to your Congressional Representative and Senators. Then you can call them and followup, and politely encourage them to activate this program. The money is already in place with Lee Wanta as the Sole Beneficiary-Owner and a federal judge has already ruled that the money is owned by Wanta. All that must happen to activate the plan is the enforcement of the American Rule of Law so that Lee Wanta can proceed with the HSR System (HRS Maglev Bullet Train) Plan. And you can make the call and ask your Representatives and Senators to repeal the Unconstitutional Free Trade Treaties that are destroying American jobs more and more each day. This is essential for the real National Security as is the nationalization of the Unconstitutional Central bank and the Repeal of the Federal Reserve Act.
Let the reader beware!
Wanta is not the Hero-Saint here described, but a copyright thief, and liar of the highest order. Re-read this article and see if any credit or mention was given to Marilyn Barnewall who spent years collaborating with Wanta and writing books that followed his exploits, only to have him attempt to steal her copy rights. This amazing woman wrote several books and late in life worked like a dog trying to bring to light what was happing to him by people in high places in America. The fact that Wanta is a highly intelligent person means nothing when his character is that of a con-man. Give him the praise and power he craves, and watch him turn on everyone who has supported him. He turned on Christopher Story who first brought his “story” to the attention of his international readers of International Currency Review. Story worked with Wanta for three years before finding facts that couldn’t be validated and turned against him. Had it not been for Chris Story, no one would have ever heard of Leo Emil Wanta. He turned against the only good attorney he had during the years he was being tried for one tax evasion charge after another. She deferred receiving payment from him for three years because she wanted to help “this poor guy.” This would be after his criminal conviction by a Wisconsin jury in 1995. During those three years, her husband’s business failed and because she had taken Wanta on as a full-time client. Because of the problems caused by this lawyer – the only really good lawyer he had during that time — they lost their home in Southern California. She told Wanta she had to stop working for him because she had to generate income. He showed his gratitude by filing a complaint against her with the California Bar Association. He has screwed over a lot of people, not just Marilyn Barnewall. If the world knew Marilyn Barnewall like I do, she would be the president of America, and the first totally honest one.
February 25th, 2015 by olddog
A Joint Initiative of GordonTLong.com and CliffKule.com
CURRENT FINANCIAL REPRESSION INITIATIVES
(MONEY MARKET FUND GATES (SEC REGULATIONS)
- **FRA POST: Central-Planners Herd Money Market Funds Into Government Financing
- **FRA POST: Fund managers now have the Legal Right to ‘suspend redemptions’ by the you on your Money Market Funds
- “Redemption Gates” for Money Market Funds Acting Man –“The adoption of ‘redemption gates’ effectively means that money market fund boards will be able to suspend the property rights of their customers. Once again, this creates a big disadvantage for the money market fund industry in favor of banks, since demand deposits will continue to lack such ‘redemption gates’, in spite of the fact that banks are de facto unable to actually pay out all demand deposits, or even a large portion of them, ‘on demand’. It is an interesting detail that retail customers are to be exempt from this regulation based on the idea that they are basically too addled to react to crisis conditions. Why are such regulations held to be required at all? Are regulators implying that the system has not been ‘made safe’ by adopting several telephone book-sized tomes of additional regulations?”
- SEC Votes Through Money Market Exit Gates Zero Hedge — the SEC has adopted the news rules designed to curb the risk of money market investor runs .. “Among the changes, funds will have to switch to a floating share price instead of the current $1/share (hence the term breaking the buck). But the key part: ‘The SEC’s rule will require prime money market funds to move from a stable $1 per share net asset value, to a floating NAV. It also will let fund boards lower redemption ‘gates’ and fees in times of market stress.” .. suggests this may send money market investor rushing out & into other asset classes – the SEC, the Federal Reserve & the U.S. Treasury hope that asset class is stocks to keep the stock market rising .. “Clearly, everyone understand that the only purpose behind implementing ‘gates’ is to redirect the herd. And with some $2.6 trillion in assets, money markets can serve as a convenient source of ‘forced buying’ now that QE is tapering if only for the time being. The only question is whether the herd will agree to this latest massive behavioral experiment by the Fed, and allocate their funds to a stock market which is now trading at a higher P/E multiple than during the last market peak.”
- ALERT: Pull Your Money From Money Markets Now! Economic Policy Journal
- U.S. SEC poised to adopt reforms for money market funds Reuters
- Fund managers on alert over money market shake-up FT -The SEC is looking to drive money market funds to only government securities, especially institutional money market funds – this means money market funds will be helping to pay for the government debt .. The SEC is also planning to allow fees and restrictions on redemptions in times of stress, but it is not clear how widely these will be applied across the money markets – FT: “Any restrictions on redemptions may not be severe at first, but the regulations will only become more restrictive over time. Don’t waste time thinking you are going to monitor the situation and get out later. Get out now, when the getting is easy.”
Do you know the difference between a money market fund and a money market account? CNBC Personal Finance Reporter Sharon Epperson explains the big difference
BAIL-IN (GLOBAL – G20 LEGISLATION)
- Australia: ‘Bail in’ Rules May Be Inevitable In Australia - August 22, 2014 Bail in’ rules may be inevitable, says David Murray of the Financial Systems Inquiry Chair in Australia .. “It appears there’s a wide consensus that bail-in would considerably expand the buffer, would further assist in the mechanisms for the protection of depositors, and importantly would create a system where it is less likely that the government would be dragged into a crisis.” .. Australia may have little choice but to adopt “bail-in” rules that expose bank creditors to losses, due to our dependence on foreign capital .. more financial repression.
- Canada: Department Of Finance Releases Proposal For Canadian Bail-In Regime Canada’s government is looking to implement a bail-in regime to limit exposure to a government bailout – the idea is for troubled banks to shaft bank depositors of their bank deposits first .. “The G-20, including Canada, endorsed the Financial Stability Board’s Key Attributes of Effective Resolution Regimes for Financial Institutions in 2011, a set of best practices for the resolution of financial institutions which contemplates the establishment of a bail-in regime.”
**FRA POST: Federal Reserve & Congress Talk “ENHANCED PRUDENTIAL STANDARDS”
CAPITAL CONTROLS (CASEY RESEARCH ON COMING CAPITAL CONTROLS)
**FRA POST: Indebted Governments Will Resort To Capital Controls
1: IMF Endorses Capital Controls
Bloomberg reported in December 2012 that the “IMF has endorsed the use of capital controls in certain circumstances.“ This is particularly important because the IMF, arguably an even more prominent institution since the global financial crisis started, has always had an official stance against capital controls. “In a reversal of its historic support for unrestricted flows of money across borders, the IMF said controls can be useful…” Will individual governments jump on this bandwagon? “It will be tacitly endorsed by a lot of central banks,”says Boston University professor Kevin Gallagher. If so, it could be more than just your home government that will clamp down on storing assets elsewhere.
2: There Is Academic Support for Capital Controls
Many mainstream economists support capital controls. For example, famed Harvard Economists Carmen Reinhart and Ken Rogoff wrote the following earlier this year:
Governments should consider taking a more eclectic range of economic measures than have been the norm over the past generation or two. The policies put in place so far, such as budgetary austerity, are little match for the size of the problem, and may make things worse. Instead, governments should take stronger action, much as rich economies did in past crises.
Aside from the dangerously foolish idea that reining in excessive government spending is a bad thing, Reinhart and Rogoff are saying that even more massive government intervention should be pursued. This opens the door to all kinds of dubious actions on the part of politicians, including—to my point today—capital controls.
“Ms. Reinhart and Mr. Rogoff suggest debt write-downs and ‘financial repression’, meaning the use of a combination of moderate inflation and constraints on the flow of capital to reduce debt burdens.” The Reinhart and Rogoff report basically signals to politicians that it’s not only acceptable but desirable to reduce their debts by restricting the flow of capital across borders. Such action would keep funds locked inside countries where said politicians can plunder them as they see fit.
3: Confiscation of Savings on the Rise
“So, what’s the big deal?” Some might think. “I live here, work here, shop here, spend here, and invest here. I don’t really need funds outside my country anyway!” Well, it’s self-evident that putting all of one’s eggs in any single basket, no matter how safe and sound that basket may seem, is risky—extremely risky in today’s financial climate. In addition, when it comes to capital controls, storing a little gold outside one’s home jurisdiction can help avoid one major calamity, a danger that is growing virtually everywhere in the world: the outright confiscation of people’s savings.
The IMF, in a report entitled “Taxing Times,” published in October of 2013, on page 49, states: “The sharp deterioration of the public finances in many countries has revived interest in a capital levy—a one-off tax on private wealth—as an exceptional measure to restore debt sustainability.”
The problem is debt. And now countries with higher debt levels are seeking to justify a tax on the wealth of private citizens. So, to skeptics regarding the value of international diversification, I would ask: Does the country you live in have a lot of debt? Is it unsustainable? If debt levels are dangerously high, the IMF says your politicians could repay it by taking some of your wealth.
The following quote sent shivers down my spine…
The appeal is that such a task, if implemented before avoidance is possible and there is a belief that is will never be repeated, does not distort behavior, and may be seen by some as fair. The conditions for success are strong, but also need to be weighed against the risks of the alternatives, which include repudiating public debt or inflating it away.
The IMF has made it clear that invoking a levy on your assets would have to be done before you have time to make other arrangements. There will be no advance notice. It will be fast, cold, and cruel. Notice also that one option is to simply inflate debt away. Given the amount of indebtedness in much of the world, inflation will certainly be part of the “solution,” with or without outright confiscation of your savings. (So make sure you own enough gold, and avoid government bonds like the plague.)
Further, the IMF has already studied how much the tax would have to be: The tax rates needed to bring down public debt to pre-crisis levels are sizable: reducing debt ratios to 2007 levels would require, for a sample of 15 euro area countries, a tax rate of about 10% on households with a positive net worth. Note that the criterion is not billionaire status, nor millionaire, nor even “comfortably well off.” The tax would apply to anyone with a positive net worth. And the 10% wealth-grab would, of course, be on top of regular income taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, etc.
4: We Like Pension Funds
Unfortunately, it’s not just savings. Carmen Reinhart (again) and M. Belén Sbrancia made the following suggestions in a 2011 paper:
Historically, periods of high indebtedness have been associated with a rising incidence of default or restructuring of public and private debts. A subtle type of debt restructuring takes the form of ‘financial repression.’ Financial repression includes directed lending to government by captive domestic audiences (such as pension funds), explicit or implicit caps on interest rates, regulation of cross-border capital movements, and (generally) a tighter connection between government and banks.
Yes, your retirement account is now a “captive domestic audience.” Are you ready to “lend” it to the government? “Directed” means “compulsory” in the above statement, and you may not have a choice if “regulation of cross-border capital movements”—capital controls—are instituted.
5: The Eurozone Sanctions Money-Grabs
Germany’s Bundesbank weighed in on this subject last January:
“Countries about to go bankrupt should draw on the private wealth of their citizens through a one-off capital levy before asking other states for help.”
The context here is that of Germans not wanting to have to pay for the mistakes of Italians, Greeks, Cypriots, or whatnot. Fair enough, but the “capital levy” prescription is still a confiscation of funds from individuals’ banks or brokerage accounts.
Here’s another statement that sent shivers down my spine:
A capital levy corresponds to the principle of national responsibility, according to which tax payers are responsible for their government’s obligations before solidarity of other states is required.
The central bank of the strongest economy in the European Union has explicitly stated that you are responsible for your country’s fiscal obligations—and would be even if you voted against them! No matter how financially reckless politicians have been, it is your duty to meet your country’s financial needs.
This view effectively nullifies all objections. It’s a clear warning.
And it’s not just the Germans. On February 12, 2014, Reuters reported on an EU commission document that states:
The savings of the European Union’s 500 million citizens could be used to fund long-term investments to boost the economy and help plug the gap left by banks since the financial crisis.
Reuters reported that the Commission plans to request a draft law, “to mobilize more personal pension savings for long-term financing.”
EU officials are explicitly telling us that the pensions and savings of its citizens are fair game to meet the union’s financial needs. If you live in Europe, the writing is on the wall.
Actually, it’s already under way… Reuters recently reported that Spain has
…introduced a blanket taxation rate of .03% on all bank account deposits, in a move aimed at… generating revenues for the country’s cash-strapped autonomous communities.
The regulation, which could bring around 400 million euros ($546 million) to the state coffers based on total deposits worth 1.4 trillion euros, had been tipped as a possible sweetener for the regions days after tough deficit limits for this year and next were set by the central government.
Some may counter that since Spain has relatively low tax rates and the bail-in rate is small, this development is no big deal. I disagree: it establishes the principle, sets the precedent, and opens the door for other countries to pursue similar policies.
6: Canada Jumps on the Confiscation Bandwagon
You may recall this text from last year’s budget in Canada:
“The Government proposes to implement a bail-in regime for systemically important banks.”
A bail-in is what they call it when a government takes depositors’ money to plug a bank’s financial holes—just as was done in Cyprus last year.
This regime will be designed to ensure that, in the unlikely event a systemically important bank depletes its capital, the bank can be recapitalized and returned to viability through the very rapid conversion of certain bank liabilities into regulatory capital.
What’s a “bank liability”? Your deposits. How quickly could they do such a thing? They just told us: fast enough that you won’t have time to react.
By the way, the Canadian bail-in was approved on a national level just one week after the final decision was made for the Cyprus bail-in.
Have you considered why the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act was passed into law? It was supposed to crack down on tax evaders and collect unpaid tax revenue. However, it’s estimated that it will only generate $8.7 billion over 10 years, which equates to 0.18% of the current budget deficit. And that’s based on rosy government projections.
FATCA was snuck into the HIRE Act of 2010, with little notice or discussion. Since the law will raise negligible revenue, I think something else must be going on here. If you ask me, it’s about control.
In my opinion, the goal of FATCA is to keep US savers trapped in US banks and in the US dollar, in case the US wants to implement a Cyprus-like bail-in. Given the debt load in the US and given statements made by government officials, this seems like a reasonable conclusion to draw.
This is why I think that the institution of capital controls is a “when” question, not an “if” one. The momentum is clearly gaining steam for some form of capital controls being instituted in the near future. If you don’t internationalize, you must accept the risk that your assets will be confiscated, taxed, regulated, and/or inflated away.
What to Expect Going Forward
- First, any announcement will probably not use the words “capital controls.”It will be couched positively, for the “greater good,” and words like “patriotic duty” will likely feature prominently in mainstream press and government press releases. If you try to transfer assets outside your country, you could be branded as a traitor or an enemy of the state, even among some in your own social circles.
- Controls will likely occur suddenly and with no warning. When did Cyprus implement their bail-in scheme? On a Friday night after banks were closed. By the way, prior to the bail-in, citizens were told the Cypriot banks had “government guarantees” and were “well-regulated.” Those assurances were nothing but a cruel joke when lightning-fast confiscation was enacted.
- Restrictions could last a long time. While many capital controls have been lifted in Cyprus, money transfers outside the country still require approval from the Central Bank—over a year after the bail-in.
- They’ll probably be retroactive.Actually, remove the word “probably.” Plenty of laws in response to prior financial crises have been enacted retroactively. Any new fiscal or monetary emergency would provide easy justification to do so again. If capital controls or savings confiscations were instituted later this year, for example, they would likely be retroactive to January 1. For those who have not yet taken action, it could already be too late.
- Social environment will be chaotic.If capital controls are instituted, it will be because we’re in some kind of economic crisis, which implies the social atmosphere will be rocky and perhaps even dangerous. We shouldn’t be surprised to see riots, as there would be great uncertainty and fear. That’s dangerous in its own right, but it’s also not the kind of environment in which to begin making arrangements.
- Ban vs. levy. Imposing capital controls is a risky move for a government to make; even the most reckless politicians understand this. That won’t stop them, but it could make them act more subtly. For instance, they might not impose actual bans on moving money across borders, but instead place a levy on doing so. Say, a 50% levy? That would “encourage” funds to remain inside a given country. Why not 100%? You could be permitted to transfer $10,000 outside the country—but if the fee for doing so is $10,000, few will do it. Such verbal games allow politicians to claim they have not enacted capital controls and yet achieve the same effect. There are plenty of historical examples of countries doing this very thin
Keep in mind: Who will you complain to? If the government takes a portion of your assets, legally, who will you sue? You will have no recourse. And don’t expect anyone below your tax bracket to feel sorry for you.
POLICY CONTROLS (Monetary, Fiscal, Public & Tax Policy)
- January 2015 Financial Repression – New IMF Paper on The Liquidation of Government Debt New IMF paper by Carmen Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia .. presents how public debt is often reduced through the use of financial repression – a tax on bondholders & savers via negative or below market real interest rates .. from abstract:High public debt often produces the drama of default and restructuring. But debt is also reduced through financial repression, a tax on bondholders and savers via negative or below-market real interest rates. After WWII, capital controls and regulatory restrictions created a captive audience for government debt .. Financial repression is most successful in liquidating debt when accompanied by inflation. For the advanced economies, real interest rates were ne gative ½ of the time during 1945–1980. Average annual interest expense savings for a 12—country sample range from about 1 to 5% of GDP for the full 1945–1980 period. We suggest that, once again, financial repression may be part of the toolkit deployed to cope with the most recent surge in public debt in advanced economies.”
- October 2014 – Financial Repression is Very Low Interest Rates for a Very Long Time The 16th annual Geneva Report by the International Centre for Monetary and Banking Studies & written by senior economists including 3 former senior central bankers, predicts interest rates across the world will have to stay low for a “very, very long” time to enable households, companies, & governments to service their debts and avoid another crash .. The report’s authors expect interest rates to stay lower than market expectations because the rise in debt means that borrowers would be unable to withstand faster rate rises .. “Global debt-to-GDP is still growing, breaking new highs .. At the same time, in a poisonous combination, world growth and inflation are also lower than previously expected, also – though not only – as a legacy of the past crisis. Deleveraging and slower nominal growth are in many cases interacting in a vicious loop, with the latter making the deleveraging process harder and the former exacerbating the economic slowdown. Moreover, the global capacity to take on debt has been reduced through the combination of slower expansion in real output and lower inflation.”
- October 2014 – Financial Repression is the likely approach for Governments to pay down debt Great insightful article on financial repression by Daniel Amerman .. questions how the U.S. federal government can pay down its enormous debt .. sees 4 primary options that the government can take: 1) Decades of austerity with higher taxes and lower government spending. 2) Defaulting on government debts. 3) Inflating away the value of the debt through rapidly slashing the value of the currency. 4) Using “Financial Repression”, a process that is complex enough that the average voter never understands how it works, thus allowing governments to use this potent but subtle method of taking vast sums of private wealth, year after year, decade after decade, with almost no political consequences. The essay reminds readers the 4th option is the likely approach, points out the world took this approach in the 1940s through the 1970s to pay down government debt .. “Because of the sheer size of the problem – most of the population must be made to participate, year after year. Financial Repression therefore uses an assortment of carrots and sticks to ensure that investors have little choice but to participate – on a playing field that has been rigged against them as a matter of design – even if they are among the small minority who are aware of what is being done to them.”The essay covers 4 areas of financial repression: 1) Inflation (Shearing #1) 2) Negative Real Interest Rates (Shearing #2) 3) Funding By Financial Institutions (Fence #1). 4) Capital Controls (Fence #2).
- September 2014 – Governments Implementing Financial Repression International Man article on how western world indebted governments need money, how they will protect the big banks at the expense of the citizens with financial repression .. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) published a horrifying paper, called The Fund’s Lending Framework and Sovereign Debt. That paper in turn was based on one from December 2013, called Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises: Some Lessons Learned and Those Forgotten .. The December 2013 document, right at the start, says that financial repression is necessary: “The claim is that advanced countries do not need to resort to the standard toolkit of emerging markets, including debt restructurings and conversions, higher inflation, capital controls and other forms of financial repression .. As we document, this claim is at odds with the historical track record of most advanced economies, where debt restructuring or conversions, financial repression, and a tolerance for higher inflation, or a combination of these were an integral part of the resolution of significant past debt overhangs.” .. The IMF report goes on to say: “Governments can stuff debt into local pension funds and insurance companies, forcing them through regulation to accept far lower rates of return than they might otherwise demand .. Domestic defaults, restructurings, or conversions are particularly difficult to document and can sometimes be disguised as ‘voluntary’ .. The Fund would be able to provide exceptional access on the basis of a debt operation that involves an extension of maturities .. That means that 30-day notes can be instantly turned into 30-year bonds.” – this last sentence means the ability to change 30-day notes into 30-year bonds, effectively holding the money captive for a much longer period of time
- Monetary Policy & Financial Repression in Britain, 1951 – 59 New book coming out by William Allen on Monetary Policy and Financial Repression in Britain, 1951 – 59 .. this book explores the politics of formulating monetary policy in the 1950s, the tools implementing it & discusses the parallels between the present monetary policy & that of 1951 .. “Drawing on official archives, this study describes how monetary policy was decided on, implemented and communicated at a time when the government was struggling with massive post-war debts while maintaining welfare and military spending and cutting taxes. It discusses the roles of the Governor of the Bank of England, Cameron Cobbold, and of successive Chancellors R.A. Butler, Harold Macmillan, Peter Thorneycroft and Derick Heathcoat Amory, and Macmillan’s continued dominance of monetary policy after he became Prime Minister. It explains the intimate relationships between monetary policy, government debt management and fiscal policy, and the use of ‘financial repression’.”
- Low Interest Rates & Inflation To Address Financial Repression Article points out the worse things get on the European financial/economic crisis, the more pressure there is on the European Central Bank (ECB) to print money – stocks will likely go up as this happens on the anticipation that the ECB will given in & start money printing .. “The ECB would print money and use it to buy eurozone government bonds, in order to prop up the region’s banking sector, and to encourage more risk-taking by lenders and investors. Of course, any hint of more money-printing always cheers the market, and European stocks reacted well to the news.” .. the article points to how U.S. & UK stocks have similarly reacted positively on all the money printing .. whether all this money is good for the economy or whether it even benefits the economy in any positive way is another question .. the article emphasizes the approach of financial repression taken by the U.S. & UK in keeping interest rates down & allowing inflation to rise in order to pay off some government debt via inflation, rather than by defaulting or cutting back spending .. most western world governments are in this bind, so that “we could see interest rates staying lower than markets expect for some time. And in the longer run, we could see a lot more inflation than we’ve been used to as well” .. in terms of investing, the article suggests sticking with countries that are looking to do more money printing & that have relatively inexpensive stock markets, such as Europe or Japan.
- This Is Going To Destabilize The Entire World Financial System Ronald-Peter Stoferle, Incrementum AG “Bond prices in practically all industrialized nations are near all-time highs. Never before have interest rates been this low on a global basis. If one examines these events more closely, it becomes clear that the underlying problems cannot be solved by global zero interest rate policy, but that the natural selection process of the market is instead being undermined .. Interest rates are the heart, soul and life of the free enterprise system .. This truth is however veiled and distorted at the moment. Governments, financial institutions, entrepreneurs and consumers that are acting in an uneconomic manner are thus kept artificially afloat. As a result, instead of them being punished for their errors, these errors are perpetuated. Protraction of this process of selection leads to a structural weakening of the economy, and a concomitant increase in the system’s fragility .. Declining interest rate levels make a gradual increase in public indebtedness possible, while the interest burden (as a share of government spending) does not grow .. Without negative real interest rates, the steadily growing mountains of debt would long ago have ceased to be sustainable. Central banks are increasingly prisoners of the policy of over-indebtedness .. Central banks and governments are currently trying to create an increase in prosperity out of nothing. Such a monetary perpetuum mobile would be quite desirable for humankind, however, historically such attempts have at best led to a brief sugar high followed by a major hangover.
- Alasdair Macleod On The Markets: Keep Calm & Carry On “Investment is now all about the trend and little else. You never have to value anything properly any more: just measure confidence. This approach to investing resonates with post-Keynesian economics and government planning. The expectations of the crowd, or its animal spirits, are now there to be managed. No longer is there the seemingly irrational behaviour of unfettered markets dominated by independent thinkers. Forward guidance is just the latest manifestation of this policy. It represents the triumph of economic management over the markets .. Doubtless there is a growing band of central bankers who believe that with this control they have finally discovered Keynes’s Holy Grail: the euthanasia of the rentier and his replacement by the state as the primary source of business capital. This being the case, last month’s dip in the markets will turn out to be just that, because intervention will simply continue and if necessary be ramped up .. But in the process, all market risk is being transferred from bonds, equities and all other financial assets into currencies themselves; and it is the outcome of their purchasing power that will prove to be the final judgement in the debate of markets versus economic planning.”
- The Fed’s Financial Repression At Work: How Big Blue Was Turned Into A Wall Street Slush Fund David Stockman – “IBM is a poster child for the ill-effects of the Fed’s financial repression. In effect, the Fed’s zero interest rate policies are telling big companies to issue truckloads of debt and use the proceeds to buyback shares hand-over-fist. That way fast money speculators on Wall Street are appeased by the resulting share price lift, and top executives collect bigger winnings on their stock options.”
- Time For Regime Change At The Eccles Building: Interest Rate Pegging Is Destroying Capitalism 07-13-14 David Stockman
- BoJ To Engage In ‘Financial Repression'; We Stay Long USD/JPY – BNPP 07-11-14 eFX News “Japan now has one of the highest inflation rates in the G10. Our economists expect the BoJ to engage in ‘financial repression’ to restrain the rise in JGB yields that results from Japan’s fiscal dynamics,” BNPP says as a rationale behind this view. “A larger overshoot in Japan’s inflation rate would also see the yen weaken. If inflation gets out of hand, we could, our economists suggest, see an ‘operation twist’ policy in Japan – similar to that witnessed in the US. This would entail aggressive purchases of JGBs coupled with interest rate hikes to stave off inflation. The resultant inversion in the yield curve, along with the upside shock to inflation, is a risk scenario for Japan and the ensuing adverse growth-inflation paradigm would necessarily entail a weaker yen,” BNPP argues. “In addition, a re-allocation in the government pension investment fund (GPIF) and a likely pick-up in Japanese outflows will mean JPY weakens,” BNPP adds.
- Expropriation Is Back – Is Christine Lagarde The Most Dangerous Woman In The World? Zero Hedge
- Norway Sovereign Wealth Fund Unveils “New Strategy” – Buy 5% Of Every European Stock 06-24-14
- Boston Consulting Group Study September 2011
- Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises: Some Lessons Learned and Those Forgotten - December 2013 IMF
- Extending Maturities on Bonds - 05-22-14 IMF
MyRA – More About Getting Votes Than Helping Middle Class
The Three Stooges Debunk myRA – Zero Hedge
The MyRA Propaganda Begins A Start To A Secure Retirement Promises Treasury Secretary
Obama To Unveil Treasury IRAs, Or Planning For A Post-Monetization World
The Next Shoe To Drop On Your Retirement Account
Default, Deflation and Financial Repression
ECB Seriously Considering Negative Interest Rates; New Central Bank Mottos
First It Was Bail-Ins And Now EU Sees “Personal Pension Savings” As “Plug” For Banks
Furious Backlash Forces HSBC To Scrap Large Cash Withdrawal Limit
We Are From The Government And We Are Here To Offer You A No Risk, Guaranteed Return Investment Product
Theft Is Deflationary – Especially The Crony-CapitalistState Kind
When Saving Interest Rates Go Negative
REGULATORY CONTROLS & ENFORCEMENT
- U.S. Pushing Banks On Dodd-Frank Act To Make It Easier For Government To FREEZE YOUR MONEY – Financial Repression Via Regulations “The U.S. wants big banks to simplify their Dodd-Frank Act resolution plans so it’s easier for government to freeze your money.” .. Bloomberg reports on the progress made by Wall Street banks developing their “living wills” as part of the Dodd-Frank Act legislation attempting to minimize “too big to fail” banks .. Bloomberg: “The Federal Reserve and Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. told 11 of the largest U.S. and foreign banks, including JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS), that they botched their so-called living wills. The agencies ordered the banks to simplify their legal structures and revise some practices to make sure they can collapse without damaging the wider financial system.” Jim Rickards:
- Fischer worries about macroprudential policy- 07-10-14 FT Mr Fischer’s most interesting remarks relate to his experience with macroprudential policy in Israel. Israel’s bank supervisor used a range of tools to restrict mortgage lending and try to avert a housing bubble. Mr Fischer draws three lessons:
- Prohibiting Banks From Paying Interest On Demand Deposits Regulation Q
- Basel Accord II and III – 05-16-14 Cliff Küle
PUBLIC & PRIVATE PRESSURES & PENALTIES
Charting The Death Of The Saver
Placing the Government Debt on the back off Savers & Pensioners
(ie the 75M Baby Boomers About to Retire)
February 24th, 2015 by olddog
NOTES FROM THE FIELD
By Simon Black
February 23, 2015
In 1494, a 47-year old Franciscan friar named Luca Pacioli invented something that was revolutionary.
Pacioli was, in fact, a friend and contemporary of Leonardo da Vinci, and the two collaborated frequently.
So you’re probably guessing that Pacioli was a co-designer in Leonardo’s famed flying machine, or a new architectural technique.
On the contrary.
Pacioli’s invention was the double-entry accounting system; in fact he’s known by bean counters today as the father of accounting.
This was a major and much needed innovation at the time.
In the 15th century, Italy was dominating global trade and commerce.
Yet unlike in the centuries before where merchants were primarily transporters and traders of exotic goods, 15th century merchants had essentially become proto-bankers whose primary business was extending and trading credit.
This was a major change in the way that business was done, and it absolutely demanded a new way to keep track of it all.
That’s exactly what Pacioli invented. And his system of accounting is still being used today, over 500 years later.
This was a seminal moment in business history—the near simultaneous birth and convergence of credit-based money, banking, and accounting that would eventually become the global financial system.
It revolutionized everything.
Back then, just as today, few people really understood it. And those who did were often clever enough to find loopholes in the system to hide their fraud. Especially banks.
There are some really stunning (and sometimes hilarious) examples of early banks who learned how to cook their books and misstate their capital using Pacioli’s system.
Curiously very little has changed. Banks still use accounting tricks to hide their true condition.
Bloomberg showcased one such technique last year, exposing the way that many US banks are rebooking their assets from “available for sale (AFS)” to the “held-to-maturity (HTM)” designation.
This is a very subtle move that means nothing to most people.
But to banks, it’s a highly effective way of concealing losses they’ve suffered in their investment portfolios.
Banks ordinarily buy bonds and other securities with the purpose of generating a return on that money until they have to, you know, give it back to their depositors.
That’s why they’re called “available for sale,” because the bank has to sell these assets to pay their depositors back.
But here’s the problem—many of these investments have either lost money, or they soon will be. And banks don’t want to disclose those losses.
So instead, they simply redesignate assets as HTM.
It’s like saying “I don’t care that these bonds aren’t worth as much money as when I bought them because I intend to hold them forever.”
Thing is, this simply isn’t true. Banks don’t have the luxury of holding some government bond for the next 30-years.
This is money they might have to repay their customers tomorrow, which makes the entire charade intellectually dishonest.
That doesn’t stop them.
JP Morgan alone boosted its HTM mortgage bonds from less than $10 million to nearly $17 billion (1700x higher) in just one year. This is a huge shift.
Nearly every big bank is doing this, and is doing it deliberately. This is no accident. And there’s only one reason to do it—to use accounting minutia to conceal losses.
But the accounting tricks don’t stop there. And in many cases they’re fueled by the government.
One recent example is how federal regulators created a new ‘rule’ which allows banks to consciously reduce the risk-weighting it assigns its assets.
The Federal Financial Institution Examination Council recently told banks that, “if a particular asset . . . has features that could place it in more than one risk category, it is assigned to the category that has the lowest risk weight.”
This gives banks extraordinary latitude to underreport the risk levels of their investments.
Bankers can now arbitrarily decide that a risky asset ‘has features’ of a lower risk asset, and thus they can completely misrepresent their investments.
Bottom line, it’s becoming extremely difficult to have confidence in western banks’ financial health.
They employ every trick in the book to overstate their capital ratios and understate their risk levels.
This, backed by a central bank that is borderline insolvent and a federal government that is entirely insolvent.
It certainly begs the question—is it really worth keeping 100% of your savings in this system?
I would respectfully suggest finding a new home for at least a portion of your savings.
After all, it’s 2015. You no longer need to bank in the same place as you live and work.
It’s possible to establish an account offshore—at a safe, stable, well-capitalized bank overseas in a country with no debt.
You might even find that the bank will pay you a reasonable interest rate that actually exceeds inflation (shocking!).
And in many cases you may be able to do all of this without leaving your living room.
It’s hard to imagine anyone would be worse off.
February 23rd, 2015 by olddog
By Dave Hodges
Our Congress has an all-time low 9% approval rating, and Obama’s overall popularity is in the toilet. It has been 12 years since I declared war upon the central bankers when they tried to steal my property and that of 300 of my neighbors without one dime being paid in compensation.
In that time, I have watched and written about how 13 million homes have been illegally stolen by the MERS mortgage fraud. In Congressional hearings, we have all seen how the IRS harasses and intimidates thousands of enemies of Obama (i.e. the Tea Party) as well as AP reporters who do not report the news in a manner pleasing to the President. The American people have permitted the passage of the NDAA which allows government the right to secretly arrest people without due process of law and hold them indefinitely. We barely notice as Obama declared himself to be “King” as he passed Executive Order 13603 in which he can take everything you own as well as your freedom at the mere whim of this President. In today’s militarized society, people have an 8 times greater chance of mistakenly being killed by their local police than being killed by a terrorist and on ans on it goes as nobody does anything about it.
Even Most of the Awake Act Like Sheep
I have watched millions of our fellow countrymen show evidence that they are in various stages of waking up to the bankster inspired tyranny that is attacking every facet of our lives. The Independent Media has done a marvelous job of reaching the masses despite being ridiculed and shut out of the mainstreammedia. The Independent Media is being so effective that Congress has attempted, on several occasions, to declare us to “not be journalists” (e.g. courtesy of Dianne Feinstein and John McCain) in several bills that have narrowly failed in Congress.
It is my considered opinion that we have awakened enough people who are collectively capable of making substantial and fundamental differences. This begs the obvious question, then why don’t we see a massive uprising against the central bankers and their institutions of control? There is no simple answer which will explain all the fence-sitting we are witnessing in the country today. However, there is one social-psychological factor which explains why the majority of the people who are awake to the present level of tyranny are not sufficiently motivated to act and that factor is called bystander apathy.
The term bystander apathy (i.e. fence sitting) refers to the phenomenon in which the greater the number of people present, the less likely people are to help a person in distress. When an emergency situation occurs, observers are more likely to take action if there are few or no other witnesses.
The most frequently cited example of the bystander effect in introductory psychology textbooks is the brutal murder of a young woman named Catherine “Kitty” Genovese. On Friday, March 13, 1964, the 28-year-old Genovese was returning home from work. While Genvovese approached her apartment entrance, she was attacked and repeatedly stabbed by a man later identified as Winston Moseley.
Despite Genovese’s repeated calls for help, none of the dozen people in the nearby apartment building who heard her cries called the police. The attack first began at 3:20 AM, but it was not until 3:50 AM that someone first contacted police. Genovese’s death was preventable and the failure of her neighbors to report the crime in progress, brought the social-psychology term, bystander apathy, into the national discussion about people’s unwillingness to act in an emergency situation.
There are two major factors that contribute to bystander apathy. First, the presence of other people creates a diffusion of responsibility. Because there are other observers, individuals do not feel as much pressure to take action, since the responsibility to take action is thought to be shared among all of those present. Generally speaking, the greater the number of people which are present in an emergency, the less likely people are to take action.
The implication of Bystander Apathy would strongly suggest that the more people that are awakened by the Independent Media, the less likely individuals are going to act in defense of life of and liberty against the encroaching bankster tyranny.
The second reason that people refuse to get involved is due to the the need to behave in correct and socially acceptable ways. When other observers fail to react, individuals often take this as a signal that a response is not needed or not appropriate. Other researchers have found that onlookers are less likely to intervene if the situation is ambiguous. In the case of Genovese, most of the 38 witnesses reported that they believed that they were witnessing a “lover’s quarrel,” and did not realize that the young woman was actually being murdered. That is like saying the Nazis were only taking the Jews for a weekend holiday and it was all for their own good.
Bystander Apathy Is Synonymous With National Suicide
I spoke on the phone with researcher, Deborah Tavares a few nights ago and she informed me that people are already being disappeared off the street, presumably under the NDAA. People are being incarcerated and forcibly medicated against their will. Yet, beyond a few people such as Deborah Tavares, nobody is saying anything about this phenomenon. Deborah will be my guest on my radio show on March 1, 2015 from 9-11pm Central.
One year ago today on February 22, 2014, I revealed the existence of a classified Army document which has been leaked online, entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations (PDF). The document was originally to be kept secret, but everyone in the military command structure, as far as we know, is not on board with the encroaching tyranny sweeping across this country. Yet, one year later, nobody has done anything about this threat to American civil liberties.
Straight from the Internment/Resettlement article (12 February 2010 FM 3-39.40 1-5) it states the following:
“…I/R operations may place Soldiers in continuous contact with or near insurgents, terrorists, or criminals who will exploit every opportunity to escape and kill or injure U.S. personnel or multinational partners“.
Speaking of our “Multinational partners”, there are Russian troops training on our soil, along with other UN “Peacekeeping” troops. The above excerpt and the following paragraphs will make it clear regarding the INTENT to use “multinational partners” to round up and detain American citizens.
Russian troops allowed into the previously conducted Grid EX II simulated EMP attack drill? Russian troops have also been used to police major events on American soil. This is martial law desensitization training in which the Russians are trained to interact with American citizens. Also, FEMA signed a bilateral agreement with the Russian military to permit a minimum of 15,000 Russian soldiers to train on American soil and this was at a time when both Russia and China threatened to nuke the United States if we dared to invade Syria or Iran in the Fall of 2013.
The following is a quote from the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry:
“The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and the USA Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) are going to exchange experts during joint rescue operations in major disasters. This is provided by a protocol of the fourth meeting of the U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations and seventeenth meeting of Joint U.S.-Russia Cooperation Committee on Emergency Situations, which took place in Washington on 25 June 2013.
The document provides for expert cooperation in disaster response operations and to study the latest practices. In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events.”
Russian defectors have long warned the United States about a multi-generational plot to conquer the United States from within. We know that former communist inspired Weathermen Underground leader, Bill Ayers, launched Obama’s political career from his Chicago home. Domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers, still visits the White House.
Despite the public availability to this frightening information, the American sheep and even those that are awake are not even discussing these event, much less doing anything about it.
Martin Niemöller, a prominent Protestant pastor who opposed the Nazi regime. He spent the last seven years of Nazi rule in concentration camps. Germany, 1937.
It is not difficult to conclude that America is going to continue to fade into the annals of history without so much as a collective whimper. Spare me the “300 hundred million handguns bravado”. Where are they?
When I grew up learning about the Holocaust and read Martin Niemöller’s quote, I never realized that I would someday be living the essence of his quote in modern day America.
February 21st, 2015 by olddog
By Chelene Nightingale
Capitalism is evil??? Well, from a communist’s perspective! In light of the recent elections in Greece, the Ferguson-inspired riots in America, and increasing minimum wage discussions, communism has dominated news headlines. Since America’s existence, the country has enjoyed leading the world in economic prosperity, while ranking at the top, or near the top, of the freedom index. The United States has been the beacon of light for millions of immigrants escaping their homeland oppression. So the perplexing question is…why do communists despise ‘capitalism’?
Recently a self-proclaimed communist tweeted me a message asking why I liked the Constitution and Capitalism? I simply tweeted back, “freedom and liberty”. Not satisfied with my reply, he continued to barrage me with a series of tweets in an attempt to ‘change my view’. Unfortunately for his time, he only confirmed my resolve to defend a Free Republic. However I did observe his only argument for collectivism, “workers earn more money and the elite are ‘forced’ to give”. So is his point regarding communist workers earning more money true? First, one must understand that communism is both an economic and ideological system for which all citizens are supposed to be considered equal in most areas including wages. In Communist China the average wage per day (in US dollars) is $15 with an annual minimum wage of $2,472 ; ; ; Cuba’s average income is $20 per month with an annual minimum wage of $108; limited data for North Korea states the average income is $1 per day; and the average Russian income seems to average approximately $250 per month with an annual minimum wage of $2,161. In stark contrast, the United State’s average annual income, according to the latest Census, is $51, 371 with an annual minimum wage of $15, 080. Furthermore, when you examine the freedom index, America is ranked 12th proving the country ranks strong in both dollar and cost of living compared to the majority of countries around the world.
Many collectivist essays online want everyone to believe that communism wipes out poverty, but if this was true, why the real life stories and news from people in communist/socialist / Marxist countries crying out for help to end poverty? Why the mass border invasion into America from socialist countries like Mexico and South America? In fact is it not the communists shouting at Americans wanting secure borders that the “undocumented workers” are only coming here for a better life? If the socialist-communist economic system was “better” than would it not be Americans illegally crossing into the border of Mexico instead? What exactly am I missing because their reasoning makes zero sense to me?
Well the communist tweeter also claimed that under communism, the wealthy are “forced” to give. Personally, I rebel against force! And frankly is it really “giving” with a generous heart under duress? Moreover according to the latest World Charity Index, the CAPITALIST-leaning countries the United States and Myanmar tie for first place of most charitable! Intriguing considering Communist China is home to the most billionaires in the world. Therefore, based on the communist philosophy, China should have topped the world’s “charity” list. Wait! How can a communist country be host to both the most billionaires and oppression? How does this fit into the definition of communism? Google and you will find nervous collectivists attempting to claim China has become a crony-capitalist country. “They have eyes but cannot see…..”
The brilliant author of “Atlas Shrugged” (on every capitalist’s bookshelf), Ayn Rand, lived under both a communist system and a capitalist system. She admitted that capitalism was not perfect, but it was less evil than communism. Besides writing about John Galt, she also declared the following, “Government ‘help’ to business is just as disastrous as government persecution… the only way a government can be of service to national prosperity is by keeping its hands off” From Thomas Jefferson to Ronald Reagan, many have shared Ms. Rand’s exact sentiment. Confirming this idea, F.A. Hayek warned in his enlightening book, “The Road to Serfdom”, .“It is true that the virtues which are less esteemed and practiced now–independence, self-reliance, and the willingness to bear risks, the readiness to back one’s own conviction against a majority, and the willingness to voluntary cooperation with one’s neighbors–are essentially those on which an individualist society rests. Collectivism has nothing to put in their place, and in so far as it already has destroyed then it has left a void filled by nothing but the demand for obedience and the compulsion of the individual to what is collectively decided to be good.”
Thus the only two “points” attempted by the annoying communist tweeter are completely debunked by actual facts, examples, and statistics. Despite the debunking, Rasmussen revealed in a poll that 11% of Americans preferred communism. Since the poll is now 4 years old, my guess is that the number may now be within the 15-20% range. However the poll proves that the February 16th, 2009 Newsweek cover was mere propaganda with their headline “We Are All Socialists Now”. The article certainly read like a “sales pitch” towards a socialist United States. As a matter of fact the magazine’s editor Jon Meacham wrote, “Whether we want to admit it or not the America of 2009 is moving toward a modern European state.” And in stark contrast to former President Ronald Reagan’s warning that “government was the problem”, the European Newsweek editor Michael Freedman penned, “…….government can actually be a part of the solution.”
How can government be an economic solution while possessing an over $18 trillion debt? In point of fact the United States projected debt by the end of 2015 is $21.694 trillion!! Coinciding with the debt of the country, citizens are experiencing historic high personal debt, unemployment and underemployment rates which are all contributing factors in the diminishing of the middle class. . Further disconcerting statistics show more than 46 million people in the third most populated country in the world is dependent upon food stamps. In fact, federal data released less than a month ago reveals one in five children in the nation relying on food benefits to eat.. Nevertheless, last year congress approved a bill, signed into law by Obama, to reduce the food stamp benefits by $8.7 billion over the next decade. Yet collectivists demand bigger government as a solution for the poor and disadvantaged. But if this ideology was accurate, then the high-tax, large bureaucratic state of California would not cause the mass exodus into the lower-tax, smaller government state of Texas. Concurrently the Lone Star State enjoys ranking high on the most recent Mercatus Center-George Mason University Freedom List while the former Golden State ranks near last due to restrictive policies.
Frankly since all statistics prove individuals are freer and wealthier in a free market, limited government system, I agree with an archived article at http://www.mises.org regarding people still attracted to statism being due to issues involving personal accountability. The author of the article, Luca Ferrini, brilliantly wrote the following synopsis:
“……. some people, by virtue of having been socialized under statist conditions, are not attracted to the responsibility that comes with the idea of freedom.
To believe in private property rights and a free society means to make a great call for responsibility: what society should do should be done by you, or by others in cooperation with you, but not by the collective. The obligation falls on individuals, and everyone is made responsible for his actions. If you make a mistake, you pay. If you succeed, you get the benefit and are free to choose what to do with it.
In contrast, the enlargement of the state always means an attack on responsibility. Under a communist regime, self-responsibility is eliminated. The more a government intrudes into citizens’ lives, the less people feel a sense of responsibility for their actions. Bureaucrats do not typically have full responsibility for their actions. Politicians, central bankers, and judges do not pay for their mistakes. They experience a kind of immunity from bearing blame for the consequences of their actions during the time they are in power.”
Statist leaders tend to impose “cult of personalities” and God-complexes believing that only they can take care of you and unfortunately too many follow due to “self-responsibility” and state-controlled propaganda which starts in their public “education” programs and continues via ‘media’ and arts & entertainment.
The truth is there is ONLY one God! Fortunately in Communist China, Christianity is growing at an extremely rapid pace with experts citing the country will be the leading Christian nation in the world within the next 15 years. Naturally President Xi Jinping is cracking down with increased police state actions and persecutions against these believers. Collectivist rulers are threatened by Christians due to the “freedom” one feels with enjoying a personal relationship with Christ. Christians do not need anyone to “take care of their lives” as we believe in personal accountability for our actions. Since a very centralized government is in control in China, it could take several years before the world sees any political changes, however just like Christianity affected Roman politics during the early days, the Chinese government will most likely one day reflect the faith of the majority.
In contrast as government is growing in America, Christianity is rapidly declining. Perhaps the statistics are appealing to the growing number of non-believers in the United States, however this should alarm every liberty-loving individual regardless of belief system since historically freedom coincides with a society’s morality. In fact 19th Century-French classical liberal author and economist, Frederic Bastiat noted in his enlightening book “The Law”:
“Life, faculties, production — in other words, individuality, liberty, property — this is man. And in spite of the cunning of artful political leaders, these three gifts from God precede all human legislation, and are superior to it. Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.”
More concisely Founding Father and America’s second president, John Adams stated in a 1798 speech, “We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
The vibrant, rich history and attraction of the United States over other countries is simply due to the Republican form of government and free market system created nearly 250 years ago. However statists hate America and the associated values of the once great Free Republic, thus the current resident presiding in the Oval Office campaigned with the promise to “fundamentally transform” the country and an ill-informed people elected for this radical departure from a constitutional foundation. Bastiat also composed the following in his book, “The law has been perverted under the influence of two very different causes: unintelligent selfishness and false philanthropy.”
During his “hope and change” campaign, on June 28, 2006, Barrack Obama clearly stated the following words, “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation…..” Accidentally omitting words or not, his declaration accompanies the disturbing political reconstruction of the USA today. Intelligently Bastiat also composed the following accurate observation, “The law has been perverted under the influence of two very different causes: unintelligent selfishness and false philanthropy.” which plagues America today.
Scripture warns us about an oppressive ‘one world order’, however believers and non-believers alike may not be aware of Albert Pike or his eerie plans for the world inked in his infamous 1871 “Three World War Letters”. His ultimate goal for the world was to fully embrace Lucifer and in order for this to be fully implemented the Illuminati must empower communism while destroying all religions via allowing the dominance of Islam in order to weaken Christianity. Is it possible that former President George H.W. Bush agreed to these plans which is why he stated in a 1990 speech the words, “Welcome to the new world order”?
Perhaps the Bush patriarch is ‘secretive’ about his intentions, but Rockefeller patriarch, David certainly was candid on page 405 of his “Memoirs”: “Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
Besides being “proud”, Mr. Rockefeller is also the founder of the Trilateral Commission, director of the “secret cabal”, Bilderbergs, and former director of the Council on Foreign Relations. These secret, elite groups include both prominent republican and democrat world leaders who meet to discuss and implement world policies. Whistleblowers have confirmed that the Bilderberg attendees were responsible for the foundation of the European Union.
If these world leaders are following the blueprint Pike set forth, then those who practice Islam or the political and economic systems of communism and/or socialism are simply pawns being used for the complete fulfillment of the one world order prophesied in the Bible including the descriptiveBook of Revelations, Chapter 13 which includes the following message,
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
One does not need to be a follower of Christ to see the oppression increasing throughout the world. Whether being orchestrated by the Illuminati or not, the times are definitely ‘a-changing” towards bigger government and less virtue.
Recently I watched the excellent and moving film “American Sniper” and was moved by a line which stated there are 3 types of people in the world – wolves, sheepdogs, and sheep. The world leaders meeting behind closed doors for secret meetings are most definitely the wolves, however unfortunately the majority population are sheep following these leaders into their own slaughterhouse.
If capitalism was the ‘evil’ system, Albert Pike would have drafted his plan to include empowering the free market system worldwide. Perhaps capitalism is not perfect, just like imperfect human beings, however like Ms. Rand declared, it is ‘less evil than communism’.
Despite history and statistics, some will always be blind to the truth, however eventually the TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS! Let’s pray for all liberty-loving Americans the truth will shine a light sooner than later so all people can be set free!
February 20th, 2015 by olddog
Breitbart News has learned that in 2013 the Obama administration launched an under-the-radar project, ‘Operation Choke Point,‘ which is designed to destroy three sectors of the private lending industry: third party payment processors (“TPPPs”), payday lenders, and online lenders.
Also watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Am7qFf16c
By Michael Patrick Leahy
The operation is headed by political operatives and career bureaucrats at the Department of Justice, the FDIC, and the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (“CFPB”). It appears to be the latest example of the Obama administration’s successful efforts to weaponize the apparatus of the federal government against people and industries it opposes ideologically.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the federal initiative now known as ‘Operation Choke Point’ is an outgrowth of the President’s Financial Fraud Task Force, established by President Obama by Executive Order in 2009. It also appears to have been kicked off in secret by the Department of Justice, FDIC, and the CFPB in early 2013 without the requisite statutory authority. Officials at the Department of Justice have withheld information about the program from Congress, though they have eagerly shared details with federal financial institution examiners authorized to supervise and discipline the nation’s banks and related financial institutions.
On August 22, thirty-one members of Congress sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder and FDIC Chairman Martin Gruenberg , requesting a briefing of Congressional staff members on the project, the details of which were so obscure they did not yet know it had obtained the status of a federal initiative and was called ‘Operation Choke Point.’
In the letter, which was organized by Congressman Kevin Yoder (R-KS) and Congressman Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-MO), the members of Congress stated “[i]t has come to our attention that the DOJ and the FDIC are leading a joint effort that according to a DOJ official is intended to ‘change the structures within the financial system…choking [online short term lenders] off from the very air they need to survive.’ “
“We are especially troubled by reports that the DOJ and FDIC are intimidating some community banks and third party payment processors with threats of heightened regulatory scrutiny unless they cease doing business with online lenders,” the letter read. “As a result, many bank and payment processors are terminating relationships with many of their long-term customers who provide underserved consumers with short-term credit options,” it continued.
The members of Congress warned Holder and Gruenberg that these actions were undertaken by their respective agencies without statutory authority. “Your actions to ‘choke off’ short-term lenders by changing the structure of the financial system are outside your congressional mandate,” they wrote. “With the enactment of the Dodd-Frank Act, Congress acknowledged the need for short-term credit products and did not try to limit online lender’s or storefront operators’ ability to offer such products.”
Congress, they wrote, actually wanted to limit these type of actions.”Dodd-Frank also included a specific provision designed to prohibit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau from imposing rate limitations on short-term loans. Neither Dodd-Frank, nor any other legislation passed by Congress, has given the DOJ/FDIC or any other federal agency the authority to ‘take away the very air’ that online lenders ‘need to survive.’ “
The letter closed by requesting a briefing of Congressional staff members on the project by Department of Justice and FDIC officials.
In response to that letter, a Department of Justice official met with Congressional staff members at the Capitol in late September, but refused to answer any questions about the project. Sources with knowledge of the meeting tell Breitbart News that the official also told Congressional staffers that the Department of Justice was under no obligation to tell Congress anything about the program. The official also refused to state her name, which was discovered only after she left her business card on the table as she left the event. Sources tell Breitbart News that the name on the card was Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Consumer Protection Branch Maame Ewusi-Mensah Frimpong.
On Tuesday, Breitbart News contacted Deputy Assistant Attorney General Frimpong to confirm or deny these reports. She responded promptly by email, stating “Thank you for your inquiry. I am referring it to Wyn Hornbuckle, in our Office of Public Affairs. Please follow up with him directly.”
Breitbart News followed up with Mr. Hornbuckle, who acknowledged our inquiry but has not yet provided a response.
Though the Department of Justice official identified by Breitbart News’s sources as Deputy Assistant Attorney General Frimpong refused to provided details of the under-the-radar operation to Congressional staffers, that same week, on September 17, her subordinate, Department of Justice Trial Attorney Joel M. Sweet (an Assistant United States Attorney in the Eastern District of Philadelphia on detail to the Consumer Protection Branch of the Department of Justice in Washington), was eager to provide specific details of ‘Operation Choke Point‘ to an important meeting of bank examiners held in Northern Virginia and sponsored by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC).
According to the FFIEC’s website, the organization plays a critical role in influencing the behavior of banks and financial institutions around the country:
The Council is a formal interagency body empowered to prescribe uniform principles, standards, and report forms for the federal examination of financial institutions by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and to make recommendations to promote uniformity in the supervision of financial institutions.
Bank examiners are in key positions to influence the conducts of banks and financial institutions through the application of threats and pressure.
In a presentation to that group, Sweet unveiled the new name for the project, ‘Operation Choke Point,’ and outlined the accomplishment over the past several months. Sweet revealed that “important steps forward” included “guidance to banks from FDIC, OCC, and FinCen” as well as “Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force/Consumer Protection Brach efforts to choke-off fraudsters’ access to payment systems.”
Sweet confirmed that the other agencies involved included “DOJ, FTC, FDIC-OIG, USPIS, [and] the FBI.”
Accomplishments of ‘Operation Choke Point’ to date, Sweet told his audience, included “more than 50 subpoenas issued to banks and TPPPs [and] several active criminal and civil investigations.” As a result of this pressure, Sweet stated “banks are self-disclosing problematic TPPP relationships… and terminating TPPP relatonships.”
In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News on Monday, Richard Manning, Director of Communications for Americans for Limited Government, criticized the Obama administration’s efforts to destroy the payday loan industry. “Their intent,” Manning said, “is to create a government sanctioned means of driving private industry out of the business of providing payday loans. They’ve never shown a great willingness to be restrained by free market principles over the use of government sanctions.”
Peter Barden of the Online Lenders Association agrees that the Obama administration’s influence on bank regulators has overstepped its legal authority. “It should also send a troubling message to banks that at any point regulators can force them to stop processing legal transactions simply because they don’t like a particular merchant or industry,” hesaid.
Third party payment processors, “TPPPs,” have become so troubled by the Obama administration’s overreach they decided in September to establish their own trade association to fight back.
Marsha Jones, director of the recently formed Third Party Payment Processors Associationtold ISO & Agent Weekly last month that “small businesses often transact through the accounts of third-party processors, and interrupting their payments would damage the economy.”
Jones claims that, due to ‘Operation Choke Point’ “many banks won’t take on such merchants.”
In addition, Jones says that “curbing third-party processors would also harm community banks that are too small to maintain the staffing to take on high-risk clients that third-party processors handle.”
But the Obama administration’s attack on TPPPs and payday loan providers is not limited to providing pressure on bank examiners. Sources tell Breitbart News that a new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau rule designed to crush the payday loan industry is expected to be announced in January.
The abstract of the proposed rule governing Payday Loans and Deposit Advance Products states “[i]n April 2013, the CFPB issued a white paper summarizing the CFPB’s initial findings from its analysis of payday loan and deposit advance products. The white paper, which was based on supervisory data, highlighted a number of consumer protection concerns, including consumers’ “sustained use” of these short-term, high-cost products. The CFPB is considering whether rules governing these products are warranted under CFPB authorities, and if so what types of rules would be appropriate. Rulemaking might include disclosures or address acts or practices in connection with these products.”
At the FDIC, the official in charge of ‘Operation Choke Point’ is Mark Pearce, a highly partisan operative with ties to Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), the intellectual force behind the Dodd-Frank legislation whose nomination to head up the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was withdrawn because Ms. Warren did not have enough political support in the Senate at the time to obtain confirmation.
Pearce was named director of the FDIC’s newly created Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection in 2010. According to the agency’s press release, “The FDIC Board of Directors approved the creation of the DCP last August to help carry out its responsibilities under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.”
As the FDIC press release announcing his appointment ackowledges, “Mr. Pearce spent more than ten years with the Center for Responsible Lending in Durham, North Carolina, one of the nation’s leading sources of expertise in consumer protection in financial services.”
The Center for Responsible Lending’s operations have been very controversial. Financial journalist Lawrence Meyers, for instance, wrote in 2009 that “The Center for Responsible Lending (CRL) has a history of distorting the truth concerning payday loans (PDLs), used by 6 million Americans to meet short-term credit needs. However, the CRL is merely a front for the Self-Help Foundation, a credit union in direct competition with payday lenders, whose founders were principal purveyors of destructive subprime mortgages.”
In an August 22 editorial, the Washington Times became the first media outlet to alert the public to this isssue. “The president,” the Times wrote,” doesn’t like payday lenders, and neither, particularly, do we. But rather than seek changes by legislation or an open rule-making process to propose reform, the White House simply cracked down on payday lending.”
The trouble with this, as the Times pointed out, is the precedent it establishes. “[Our] system of checks and balances was put in place to prevent such abuses. Mr. Obama is determined to lend himself as much power as he can. If Congress won’t assert its constitutional authority by blocking such behavior, it will never retrieve the power and authority the Constitution gave it.”
The Obama administration, by treating Congress with disdain and failing to provide evidence of the statutory authority for its actions, is signaling that it has no intention of stopping. Up next for the administration is the expansion of the tactics used in ‘Operation Choke Point’ to a whole host of industries the Obama administration does not like and has identified for targeting, including manufacturers of guns and ammunition.
After this story was published, Justice Department spokesman Wyn Hornbuckle provided a statement to Breitbart News in response to our request to Deputy Assistant Attorney General Frimpong that she confirm or deny the reports of her conduct at a meeting with Congressional staff members in late September:
As a matter of policy, the department does not comment on the existence of ongoing law enforcement investigations with the media or with Congressional staff. Department contacts with members of Congress are handled through the Office of Legislative Affairs. When meetings are scheduled, OLA informs Congressional staffers the name and role of department employees they may be meeting with.
This son of a bitch and his entire administration should be deported to Russia. Let them be personal slaves to Putin.
February 20th, 2015 by olddog
3 Minute Video
“The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don’t. You have no choice! You have OWNERS! They OWN YOU.”
But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education SUCKS, and it’s the same reason it will never, ever, EVER be fixed.
It’s never going to get any better, don’t look for it, be happy with what you’ve got.
Because the owners, the owners of this country don’t want that. I’m talking about the real owners now, the BIG owners! The Wealthy… the REAL owners! The big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions.
Forget the politicians. They are irrelevant. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don’t. You have no choice! You have OWNERS! They OWN YOU. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls.
They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want:
They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests.
That’s right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table and think about how badly they’re getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago. They don’t want that!
You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shitty jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you sooner or later cause they own this fucking place! It’s a big club, and you ain’t in it! You, and I, are not in the big club.
By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care! Good honest hard-working people; white collar, blue collar it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard-working people continue, these are people of modest means, continue to elect these rich cock suckers who don’t give a fuck about you….they don’t give a fuck about you… they don’t give a FUCK about you.
They don’t care about you at all… at all… AT ALL. And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth.
It’s called the American Dream,because you have to be asleep to believe it.
February 19th, 2015 by olddog
By Ron Ewart
February 18, 2015
Only you own your life, your property, your thoughts and your labor and all is sovereign to that which is you. You are not a pawn that can be battered about at someone else’s will, or a whim, or for entertainment, or for the pure exercise of absolute power. You are not a slave to the collective, or the elite and you owe nothing to humanity other than which you choose to give, as a free spirit, endowed with free choice. Your only responsibility is to take care of yourself and those in your charge and to treat others with the same respect and dignity, as you desire to be treated.
“I was born a sovereign. No one owns my body or my soul. Not a person, not a group and certainly not a government or a nation because neither of these are the cause of my existence. My allegiance to that nation is my voluntary choice.”
“Although I am part of a nation, by nature I am a free spirit and that free spirit belongs to me and no one else. The nation of which I am a part does not own me and I only owe that nation what I choose to give freely and of my own volition. I only do so because I believe that nation shares my code.”
“I choose to live by the code of honor, integrity and justice. When that nation of which I am a part ceases to be honorable and just, I withdraw my allegiance to it and will resist that nation with all my heart and soul because that nation no longer shares my code and has destroyed the trust of the people and broken the bonds on its power.”
“I choose to live in peace until such time that my local environment or the government will not allow me to live in peace. I have determined that government will no longer allow me to live in peace and I now must fight government.”
“I find that the American government, at every level, has shattered the trust of the people and broken the bonds on its power with malice, in pursuit of absolute power over the masses. Government has become corrupted by special interests and international ambitions, has abused its power and no longer represents the true interests of the once-free American citizen in a sovereign land. Government has become almost a virtually lawless heavily armed police force for absolute control and has ceased to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the individual freedom of its citizens as is its fundamental duty and obligation. I further find that the solemn oaths taken by the operators of the American government, at every level, with the pledge to fulfill that duty and obligation, are hollow and without substance. These are harsh allegations, but those concerned individuals who have watched the steady degradation of America over the last 100 years, know the charges are true.”
“Consequently, I shall comply no more forever with this nation, or until …..”
- All agencies of government, at every level, start abiding by constitutional and statute law and that government, at every level, will clean up and sunset archaic law and remove conflicts, confusions and ambiguities from existing law.
- Constitutional law is adhered to by every level of government, according to the original intent of the Founding Fathers.
- All politicians, judges, bureaucrats and government employees shall be bound by and comply with the same laws that apply to every American citizen.
- All politicians, judges, bureaucrats and government employees make a solemn pledge to the American people to remove waste, fraud, abuse and corruption from all government agencies by all means possible.
- All American taxpayer funding to the United Nations ceases and the UN headquarters is sent to Europe where it belongs. 191 of the 192 nations belonging to the UN act against the interests of America and yet America funds 22% of the UN budget.
- All benefits of any kind and nature are terminated to any and all illegal aliens who have broken our laws by coming here without the operation of law. The borders are closed once and for all. A clear and unambiguous government policy should be aimed at self-deportation for illegal aliens by enforcing current law. No comprehensive immigration law is required. The 14th Amendment should be revised by U. S. Supreme Court action or by Constitutional Amendment to eliminate the Anchor Baby interpretation.
- The Obama Health Care law is repealed and a constitutional replacement implemented that recognizes and adopts as an absolute mandate, the doctor – patient relationship and a free market solution to health care. All health care insurance can be sold across state lines and personal-injury lawsuits will be severely limited by law in health care cases. There shall be no collection of private medical data by any government agency whatsoever.
- The Internal Revenue Service, the Internal Revenue Code, the Federal Reserve and the 16th Amendment are repealed and a simple constitutional replacement for taxes and national banking are implemented. The IRS and the Federal Reserve are way to powerful.
- The American judicial (court) system is based on constitutional common law and precedent law is abolished. The Cannon of Ethics should be revised such that the attorney’s allegiance is solely to the client and not the court system as it is now. Remove the current legal impediment to citizen grand juries
- Environmental law, local, state, or federal, is codified to be subservient to constitutional property rights as literally defined by the Founders under the 5th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution where compensation for ANY and ALL taking of private property is fully paid by government at a true and fair market value at its current zoning at time of declaration of eminent domain.
- Violations of the true intended purpose of eminent domain are eliminated. Government shall be prohibited from invoking eminent domain to increase the tax base from property, as that was not the original intent of the Framers of the Constitution when inserting the eminent domain clause in the 5th Amendment.
- The federal government implements a balanced budget by law, except in time of war.
- All foreign aid, of any kind and nature to any foreign government, is only paid when fully authorized by Congress and administered by U. S. authorities in country.
- Congress shall approve all wars, no matter where or for what reason. A clear threat to national security will be dealt with harshly by an act of Congress, either nationally or on foreign soil, and enforced by the president, with the full power of the American military. The only solution to foreign aggression is the fear of our rapid retaliation with a massive force. Don’t fight a single war without the full intention of winning them decisively.
- Every single entitlement or government welfare program shall be rolled back over a time certain (10 to 15 years) such that the trend will be a steadily shrinking budget item. It is high time Americans returned to self-reliance and stood on their own feet again. For those who, through no fault of their own, are seriously ill or disabled, should be supported by limited government programs. Those with two arms, two legs and a reasonably functioning brain do not deserve help from the taxpayer. Life is tough and it is about time the population began to re-learn that lesson. Subsidizing the able bodied weakens the individual and the fabric of a nation.
- Several Federal Cabinet Level bureaucracies are to be abolished. Among those to be abolished are to include but not limited to the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Energy, The Department of Education, the Labor Department and the Housing and Urban Development. These services should be a function of the individual states.
- Criminals serve their full sentences with no plea bargains or parole. Criminals judged to be a danger to society after serving a full term, will be forced to live under strict supervision after release from prison until their threat to society has passed.
- Public education and the curriculum are removed from federal control and returned to state and local government control and teacher’s unions are not allowed to blackmail local governments into signing egregiously lucrative contracts that break the backs of the taxpayer.
- No voter shall be allowed to vote without first registering at least 30 days before any election with proof of U. S. citizenship and provides legal identification at the voting booth prior to being allowed to vote, without exception. Provisional ballots and election-day registration are to be eliminated.
“I make this pledge without reservation and of my own free will.”
There are more things we could add to the list, but the point has been made. We do not intend to go quietly into the night like good little compliant robots. Until these things we have listed come to pass, we stand in opposition to government.
It is clear from America’s history that the individual rights guaranteed by our Constitution can be and have been compromised or ignored by our government. A federal judge decreed that as citizens, we must fight for those individual rights if we hope to have any standing against an all-powerful government, as true sovereigns in a free land. In United States v. Johnson, 76 F. Supp. 538, 539 (D. Pa. 1947), Federal Judge James Alger Fee ruled that…
“The privilege against self-incrimination is neither accorded to the passive resistant, nor to the person who is ignorant of his rights, nor to one indifferent thereto. It is a FIGHTING clause. Its benefits can be retained only by sustained COMBAT. It cannot be claimed by attorney or solicitor. It is valid only when insisted upon by a BELLIGERENT claimant in person.” McAlister vs. Henkel, 201 U.S. 90, 26 S.Ct. 385, 50 L. Ed. 671; Commonwealth vs. Shaw, 4 Cush. 594, 50 Am.Dec. 813; Orum vs. State, 38 Ohio App. 171, 175 N.E. 876.
Pursuant to the Judges decree, as a Belligerent Claimant, we are committed to preserve our rights through FIGHTING and COMBAT if necessary, by resisting every effort by government to subjugate us by law, or by force of arms. In addition to our above pledge, part of that resistance is setting up an organization to fight corruption in government. That organization is known as the “Exclosers” (from EXpose and DisCLOSE) and it is dedicated to rooting out corruption in government wherever it is found with the sole purpose of restoring trust in government and our institutions.
If you feel that you must be a Belligerent Claimant in order to preserve, protect and defend your individual rights as the judge has decreed, OR, if you wish to no longer comply until government restores the trust in the people and reduces its power to those limits placed upon it by the U. S. Constitution, please join those of us who are doing more than just talking, we’re acting!
If you see no reason to resist government, one day you will find yourself in handcuffs being led away to jail and you will be wondering why. Or, your kids will be taken away from you. Or, you will be forced to have an identity RFID chip implanted under your skin, or in your ear lobe, or a number tattooed on your arm. OR, one day you will wake up to find that you are being forced to buy health insurance by government.
The path to freedom has been and always will be, resistance. If we lose the will and the courage to question and resist government, then we lose our ability to preserve and maintain freedom.
We are trying to assess the interest in our weekly column, which we have been writing for 10 years.
If you LIKE our weekly column in general, click on this link:mailto:email@example.com?subject=Like
If you LIKE this specific column, click on this link:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Revolt
After clicking on one of the links then hit SEND.
[NOTE: The forgoing article represents the opinion of the author and is not necessarily shared by the owners, employees, representatives, or agents of the publisher.]
© 2015 Ron Ewart — All Rights Reserved
Ron Ewart, a nationally known author and speaker on freedom and property issues and author of his weekly column, “In Defense of Rural America”, is the President of the National Association of Rural Landowners, (NARLO) (http://www.narlo.org) a non-profit corporation headquartered in Washington State, an advocate and consultant for urban and rural landowners. He can be reached for comment at email@example.com.